The Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of both internal and external communication strategies, the duties include managing external communication channels like social media platforms, company websites and media relations.
Job Description :
· Establishing an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior management
· Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments
· Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies.
· Manage outsourced PR agency to support all external communications for the group
· Responsible for the organization of Corporate events and ensuring all group entities comply with group policies related to events
· Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation
· Driving innovation, creative thinking, and alternative ways of delivering outcomes in line with the Group objectives
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent Presentation Skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of Media
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communication.
· 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in large organizations with multiple brands
· A proven track record in leading and developing a communications department